Hi everyone! It’s Thursday and if you just blink, the weekend will be upon us again! Anyhow, I hope my previous post on the Neutrogena Naturals range has gotten you excited because.. I have a bunch of Neutrogena Naturals products to giveaway! Very kindly sponsored by Neutrogena PR.
Since Mother’s Day is coming soon and I have already been so pampered by my daughter with different cards and such each day, I would love for another lovely mum to be pampered with some Neutrogena products. You can join this giveaway whether you’re a mum yourself or if you are looking to gift your mum with a bunch of great skincare products (though I won’t blame you if you keep one or two for yourself 😉
A Neutrogena Naturals Prize Pack for one lucky reader:
Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser
Neteutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover
Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Pore Scrub
Neutrogena Naturals Lip Balm
Neutrogena Naturals Face & Body Bar
All you have to do to be in the running is:
- Leave a blog post comment about how you celebrate Mother’s Day (whether you are the mum or you celebrate for your mum). *this is a compulsory entry criteria*
- You will get an extra entry if you follow me on Bloglovin! *optional entry*
- You will get an extra entry if you promote this giveaway on twitter. Remember to tag me on twitter @mandywebb28 *optional entry*
- Please leave your email address in your blog post comment & make sure you let me know if you have done the 2nd /3rd option for extra entries.
- Eg. I celebrate Mother’s Day by ……….. I followed you on Bloglovin and promoted the giveaway on Twitter. My email address is: email@example.com
*Sorry, this giveaway is only open to Australia!
This giveaway will start when this post goes live and will end at 2pm Sydney Time on 7th May 2013 (Tuesday). Prizes are kindly sponsored and will be sent out by Neutrogena PR. Neither Neutrogena PR nor Make Me Up Mandy will be responsible for damaged/lost mail. All entries will be verified. Winning entry will be picked by random.org
Good luck! 😉